There are very few stay-at-home-parents these days, and household expectations haven’t adjusted accordingly. Here at My Girl Friday, we don’t think they have to. Having a nanny who helps co-raise your children AND keep your household running is a reasonable and valid expectation. We aim to replicate your role in your household, not hire a million people to do a million different things. We believe this expectation becomes a reality by finding caregivers with “pitch in attitudes”!
Finding a caregiver can be quite a hassle. Finding a reliable, caring, affectionate, and intelligent, self lead, and motivated caregiver can be even trickier. Here at My Girl Friday, we make it easier. We pull from our vast networks of universities, job databases, submitted resumes, and existing network to bring you the best caregivers in the industry! We screen each candidate, run background checks, and check references. We even research our candidate’s references to verify their legitimacy. We hold your hand through the entire process until you have the perfect caregiver in your household. We have clients who have interviewed one candidate, and clients who have interviewed dozens. At My Girl Friday, we’ll search until we get it right. We are so confident in our placements that we guarantee them for a year!
Only 3% of the caregivers who apply with My Girl Friday are offered the opportunity to be in-network with us. Why?
- They must pass a strict background check.
- They must pass a thorough reference check.
- They must have an up-to-date resume + cover letters for each position they apply for through our Agency.
- They are required to have Red Cross CPR + First Aid Certifications that are up-to-date and renewed yearly.
- They are required to attend pool safety classes once per year.
- 10 hours of professional development is required yearly.